By having specific foods one will be able to cleanse their body and detox heavy metals naturally.
For certain people a natural food cleansing diet is a good option as well as it is easy to do, affordable and does not hinder your normal routine.
A more intensive cleansing system may also be available with a lot of benefits but for most of us that could be quite difficult to do on a regular basis.
Mostly a good natural cleanse works on having certain types of food and this could be quite effective if done the right way.
Given below are the six natural foods which would cleanse your body and detox heavy metals naturally.
1. Bentonite Clay - A person should turn to nature when they plan to detox heavy metals naturally. It is an ancient and an wonderful method of removing toxins from your body.
People who have constantly been using this clay have been healthy for a hundred of years. The way it works is that it travels through our digestive tract and since this clay is not chemically active it does not get digested when its consumed. So its freely travels through our body doing its work all along the way.
Bentonite Clay is made up of tiny platelets. As the clay travels, it begins to expand like a sponge as it absorbs water as it works its way through our bodies. But it’s not just water that it absorbs, it also soaks up many positively charged toxins in its path as much as it can hold. The positively charged toxins are magnetically attracted to the clay. Once the clay has travelled through the digestive tract it is eliminated from the body along with the toxins that is attached to it. Bentonite is a mineral rich clay that can be taken internally, one needs to just mix them with water.
It has the great ability to bind toxins and extract them.
2. Blue and Green Algae’s - Blue Algae’s and Green Algae’s like Chlorella contain many antioxidants and the dark green chlorophyll. There are tons of bacteria that cause stress on your system and they won’t be able to co exist with this dark green pigment in your system. Chlorella and Algae are known to bind toxins again and this way they can detox heavy metals naturally.
3. Burdock (Root) - Burdock is known for preventing cancer and it’s also very good for cleansing the liver and binding mercury. Mercury is a very heavy metal that is present in most of the foods that we consume daily. By consuming Burdock it helps with the process of detox of heavy metals naturally.
4. Cilantro (Leaf and Stem) - Cilantro has a lot of anti oxidants and is known to bind Mercury. It’s also known to prevent Salmonella and bacteria’s like those to spread all over the body so this is a very natural and cheap tool which helps to detox heavy metals naturally in order to stay healthy.
5. Garlic - Garlic is known to lower blood pressure and balance your high cholesterol levels while it cleanses the liver. Its well known for a thousands of years to be anti fungal, anti bacterial and cleanses your body from inside out. Garlic helps with the process of detox heavy metals naturally and also works with cleaning out your liver.
6. Onions - It balances your cholesterol levels and it helps with the detox heavy metals naturally like Mercury and it is also known for its anti fungal and anti bacterial properties. It’s always best to have the raw instead of cooking them as you would lose out on all the benefits once its cooked.
These were the six natural foods which would help with the detox heavy metals naturally by cleaning out your body. They are very affordable and helps you stay healthy and fit.