You may never have heard about kale juice, but if you eat vegetables then you may actually have tried this plant before.
And if you know anything about me and my family, you know how passionate we are about green juice, kale juice and the wild herbs.
Greens are the cheapest and most powerful foods on earth!
In most places on earth kale can be found in supermarket shelves, farmer markets and in many other shops.
And now, thanks to the benefits of kale juice, this phenomenon is starting to appear in more and more parts of the western world as well, as the whole world learns how useful this food can be. Here is a quick list of 7 reasons why you may want to drink kale juice:
1. Kale juice is very low in calories, low in fat, and high in fiber. Right off the bat, the benefits of kale juice are obvious when looking at the nutrients contained in kale juice, and how it does not have a lot of fat or calories, perfect for people trying to lose weight.
2. Not only does it have some of the basic characteristics that makes it great for the health, but kale also has a very high concentration in nutrients such as iron, which is needed by the body in order to stay healthy.
3. Another great reason why you may want to drink kale juice is for its high concentration of vitamin K. This type of vitamin is crucial for bone strength and brain development, especially in younger people.
4. Kale also contains a lot of antioxidant substances which are needed to prevent cancer. Many studies have shown how useful antioxidants are in order to fight against many types of cancer.
5. By drinking kale juice you are also consuming anti-inflammatory food, because of the omega-3 contained inside of the kale leaves.
6. Kale is high in calcium, again being an essential substance for bone growth. Many people on a vegan diet lack the proper intake of calcium because they do not eat dairy products, but kale can replace that calcium easily.
7. Kale is high in vitamin A, which is useful for skin health and helps prevent many skin diseases.
As you can see, kale is great for many health benefits, and the best way to consume it is by juicing. This way you can get all of the best nutrients in a convenient way. The benefits of kale juice go on for ever, with vitamins, calcium, fiber, and so on. Why resort to pills and medications when you can drink pure natural food.